CSSC Membership 101:
So here’s the goods folks. This year’s membership is a flat rate of 10 bones. Anyone who wishes to come on the trips must become a member. You do not need to be a Concordia student to become a member (yes, you dropouts and McGill students are welcome too). As long as you’re looking to shred and/or have a good time, you’re welcome to join the club! We’re hoping this new membership helps include more of the community in all that we as a club can offer on and off the slopes.
A ten dollar membership acts as a one-time activation fee for access to:
- Day trip and weekend package deals (discounted lift pass and transportation)
- Member-exclusive events with our sponsors
- Access to killer deals and free goodies from our sponsors and supporters
- Ski/Snowboard tune-ups (Wax Wednesdays, etc. etc.)
- The game of GNAR, get shreducated
- A killer good time on and off the slopes
Memberships can be purchased at the CSSC Office during office hours or by registering online. Please note that if you would like to pay in cash, you must do so during our office hours! Please reference our contact page for FAQ about the membership and our list of office hours.